PRIVACY STATEMENT:StudioAnnaMora.com, is responsible for processing your personal data, as stated in this privacy statement bellow:Effective from: July 1. 2020.Amsterdam, The Netherlands. GENERAL: StudioAnnaMora operates a Pilates, SAFE FLOOR and a variety of fitness and wellbeing classes. (the “Service”).Glossary
- StudioAnnaMora referred to as:
Us, we, or our, or the services and automatically includes all team members.
- You are referred to as; the student, he/his or she/her.
- This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- We use your data to provide you with ongoing improved service.
- By using the service, you agree to the collection and use of information per this policy.
- We do not spam.
Types of Data Collected: Personal Data includes, but not limited to:• Email- address.• First and last name.• Phone number.• Cookies and Usage Data.Usage Data:We may also collect information about:
- How the service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”).
- Your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address). Browser-type and version.
- Which of our pages you visit.
- The time and date of your visit.
- The time spent on those pages.
- Unique device identifiers and diagnostic data.
- Tracking & Cookies Data:
- Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include a unique anonymous identifier.
- Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device.
- Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our service.
- You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is sent.
- When you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our service.
Examples of Cookies we use:• We use Session Cookies to operate our service.• We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and your settings.• We use Security Cookies for security purposes.The uses of data:StudioAnnaMora uses the collected data to:• Provide and maintain the service• Notify you about changes to our service• Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so• Provide customer care and support.• Provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the service.• Monitor the usage of the service.• Detect, prevent and address technical issues.Transfer Of Data:
- Your information and Personal Data may be transferred and maintained on computers located outside of your country, where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
- Please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to The Netherlands and process it there.
Your data’s safety:No transfer of your Personal Data will take place to an organisation or a country unless adequate controls are in place. Disclosure Of Data: Legal Requirements.Studio Anna Mora may disclose your data in good faith that such action is necessary to:• To comply with a legal obligation.• To protect and defend the rights or property of StudioAnnaMora.• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service.• To protect the personal safety of users of the service and the public.• To protect against legal liability.Security of data:The security of your data is important to us, it is wise to be informed that: no method of transmission over the Internet, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable measures to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.Service Providers:
- We may employ third party companies or individuals to facilitate our service and to assist on our behalf, mainly analysing our service’s usage.
- These third parties accesses your Personal Data only to perform these tasks, and, are prohibited from disclosing or using it for any other purpose.
- Our primary third-party provider is Eversport, providing both online and on-site scheduling and purchasing software.
- Link to Eversport’s privacy and data security policy: https://www.eversportsmanager.com/privacy-policy/.
Analytics:We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our service.Google Analytics: tracks, reports, and shares websites traffic with other Google services.Google uses the data collected to track, monitor, contextualise and personalise ads.
- You can opt-out from Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
Links To Other Sites:
- Our service may contain links to other sites not operated by us.
- By clicking on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site.
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 without parental/guardian consent.
- If you are a parent or a guardian and are aware of your minor’s data shared, please alert us ASAP. We shall remove it from our service as quickly as possible.
Studio Anna Mora
Nieuwe Looiersstraat 21A
1017 VA Amsterdam
Phone: 020 7583255
Mobile/WhatsApp: +31 6 57528688